Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Employer: Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges
About the business
The Esplanade Hotel is an iconic 300 room hotel located in the heart of Fremantle. With 300 rooms, large conference facilities and 4 separate dining areas, the hotel is a bustling building with a lot going on!
About the role
Applicants must be motivated to work independently as well as part of a team, and the successful applicant will be responsible for all key performance areas, guest satisfaction, shift balance, cash and credit handling, sales handling and end of day reporting.
You will be responsible for the running and security of the hotel in the absence of higher management.
The role will be on a rotating roster with the hours of 10pm â€“ 6am.
Benefits and perks
We offer a fantastic employee program with many exciting benefits!
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVENT hotels â€“ Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Career growth opportunities through our EVENT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZâ€™s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills and experience
Successful applicants will have the following essential attributes:
- Minimum 1 years experience in a Front Office Role in a 4 or 5 Star Hotel
- Immaculate presentation, personal style and advanced communication skills
- Driving Manual Licence desirable
- OPERA knowledge desirable but not essential
- Anticipate and exceed guest expectations through an intuitive approach to guest services
- Ensure the smooth running and security of the hotel overnight
- Complete reports, accounts, handovers and guest correspondence