NEW STORE OPENING – Assistant Store Manager, Karrinyup
Job Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Employer: Jo Mercer
Jo Mercer is a proudly Australian owned and operated business since 1998 and has grown to become one of Australiaâ€™s most loved footwear brands.
The success of Jo Mercer has been built on the core fundamentals of fashion, leather and quality. This philosophy has helped Jo Mercer grow to have a strong presence within the Australian and International markets.
Donâ€™t miss this unique opportunity to join the launch of Jo Mercerâ€™s first store in WA as Assistant Store Manager, Karrinyup, opening this week.
Our Assistant Store Managerâ€™s play a central role in leading a passionate team to consistently provide superior customer service and deliver world class experiences.
As the Assistant Manager of this store, you will be an ambassador for our company values and embody our great company culture.
About the role
- Drive success in your team through ongoing training, mentoring and ongoing feedback whilst working closely with your Store Manager to build a highly effective team
- Commitment to delivering outstanding results
- Provide exceptional customer experiences
- Assist in coaching strategies to achieve KPI’s
- Provide a supportive and engaging environment for the team
What we ask you to bring to the role:
- Management skills including coaching a team is preferred
- Ability to engage and motivate a team to achieve KPIs
- A passion for retail and providing superior customer experiences
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- An abundance of energy, positivity, and an ability to build great team dynamics
- Ability to work weekends
Working for Jo Mercer:
- We value Initiative, Teamwork, Integrity, Empowerment & Customer focus
- We offer opportunities for advancement in a constantly growing company
- Competitive salary package and incentive scheme
- Unlimited staff discount of up to 60% to spoil yourself
- Generous family and friendsâ€™ discount
- Recruitment referral program
- Ongoing training and development
At Jo Mercer, our commitment to innovation and people are central to achieving a unique and supportive company culture.
Successful candidates will be contacted directly and we thank you for taking the time to apply.
Jo Mercer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.