New Graduate Program – Patches Therapy Services WA
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: Patches Therapy Services
$60000 – $75000 per annum
Our mission is to provide excellence in assessment and therapy services: to support individuals, empower communities and change lives.â€¯Patchesâ€¯teams workâ€¯in metro, rural and remote areas across WA and the NT with expansion planned to SA, VIC and TAS in 2022.
Patches Graduate Program
You are invited to join Patches new Graduate Program commencing in 2022!
By being part of the Patches Graduate Program, you will fast track your career in the Disability sector. We strive to support new graduatesâ€™ transition from study to professional life. Patches offers competitive salaries, professional development and supervision opportunities within a national network of clinics. Our passion is to provide high quality of diagnostic and allied health therapy services to people of all ages in remote and regional areas. Helping them reach their full potential is our goal.
The Graduate Program is unique in its approach to support and supervision provided to our new graduates. As part of the Graduate Program, you can expect to receive high quality regular supervision and have access to professional development opportunities. Patches has established sites across WA and NT and will provide relocation assistance to our desirable locations such as Exmouth, Port Hedland, Broome, Darwin and Kununurra.
We are offering a select 10 placements across WA and NT for a variety of disciplines. Being a member of the Graduate team, you will make lifelong connections with other new graduates across WA and NT. Patches also offers the opportunity to travel to remote and very remote locations to really support participants in their own communities.
- Regular structured Clinical Supervision
- Professional development.
- Strong links to other new graduates at Patches
- Ongoing employment
- An opportunity to work in the regional and remote areas
- Structure of the program
The program is run over 12 months offering the following
- Weekly clinical supervision
- Opportunity for professional development provided as 8 sessions every 1 Â½ month
- Ongoing mentorship and support
Who is eligible for the program?
Graduates with an undergrad/bachelor in one of the following:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Exercise Physiology
- Australian citizen/Permanent Resident
- Graduating by the end of 2021
- Relevant professional registration (e.g. AHPRA, Speech Pathology Australia, Exercise and Sports Science Australia)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current National Police clearance
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Proof of COVID 19 Vaccination
Who are we looking for
- Passionate individuals who love to help others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a growing, dynamic transdisciplinary team
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
How to apply
Click on the link below to be directed to our Career site and to submit your application:
Closing date: Friday 17 December 2021
Follow social media to see our journey and watch us grow!
To find out more about Patches visit: https://patches.com.au