New Grad or Experienced MSK – Sports Physiotherapist – F/T or P/T
Job Location: Sydney Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Employer: Sports Physiotherapy South
$40 – $54.99 per hour + continuing ed allowance
Are you looking for an opportunity to further develop your skills with an experienced team providing excellent sports and MSK physio and much more?
We are looking for candidates with preferably 1 or 2 years of experience. We also welcome applicants who are exceptional new grads who are motivated to learn and are prepared to commit to grow into the role.
Full time (5 days/week) or part time (3 days/week) applicants will be considered. Availability for Saturday mornings preferred
What’s In It For You?
$1000 sign on bonus for successful applicant who commences employment by 31st January 2022
This is a great opportunity for a newer graduate looking to start / progress their career in private practice, or an experienced physiotherapist looking to work within a supportive team in a part time or full time role. We offer a structured 3 month induction / orientation
Generous above award remuneration with realistic targets
Your ongoing professional development is actively encouraged through a combination of individualised mentoring with our experienced physiotherapists who each have over 30 years of experience, our inservice program and also financial assistance for external continuing professional development courses.
Our modern facility accommodates one to one therapy with individual treatment rooms and a gym area to allow you to provide individualized care. Our clinic has a strong emphasis on biomechanics, manual therapy and exercise-based rehab.
Friendly, supportive team environment with full administrative support
Predominantly private case load which will be varied and interesting, mainly acute musculoskeletal injuries and sports injuries. You will work with kids, weekend warriors and recreational through to elite athletes, occupational rehab, post op orthopaedic rehab & everything in between
Looking for a team player who is not afraid to take responsibility, you are innovative, eager to learn, have a high level of customer service and presentation, with excellent communication skills and a friendly welcoming personality
Sports Physiotherapy South is located in Caringbah only minutes away from Cronulla with some of the best surf beaches in the world, in an area renowned for its sun, surf and active outdoor lifestyle.
Take the next step in your career and truly enjoy your work as a physiotherapist. Develop your physiotherapy skills whilst managing your own varied, interesting and fulfilling caseload.
Sports Physiotherapy South (Caringbah) is a progressive physiotherapy clinic with a long standing reputation for excellence. We have been providing physiotherapy and health care services to elite teams, the local sporting population and the general community since 1995.
We are committed to delivering an optimal work-life balance for our team. We provide a friendly, supportive environment from which you can further develop your skills and thoroughly enjoy your time at work
The practice principals are both Titled APA Sports and Exercise Physiotherapists, and NSWIS preferred providers. Our friendly collaborative team are experienced, motivated, fun and enthusiastic. We have a great mix of physio’s â€“ who are all willing to share their clinical expertise and enthusiasm with you
Requirements for Physiotherapist applicants
- Current registration with AHPRA to work as a physiotherapist in Australia. This position is not suitable for overseas applicants. You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job
- Keen to continue learning
- Experience with manual therapy and exercise prescription
- Able to demonstrate your knowledge and experience in assessment, clinical reasoning, diagnostic skills and treatment selection for a wide variety of musculoskeletal presentations, sports injuries, acute care, exercise prescription and rehab programs
- Detailed knowledge of anatomy and biomechanics as they relate to musculoskeletal conditions
- Able to work independently and make effective clinical decisions
- Willingness to work collaboratively to achieve the best for your clients, in an inclusive team environment
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly welcoming personality
- High level customer service and presentation
- Outstanding bed manner and patient communication skills
- High level organizational and time management skills
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
Details to be included in your resume
- AHPRA registration number.
- Details of your Physiotherapy Degree and qualifications
- Please provide your Australian residential address on your CV
- 2+ years of experience treating musculoskeletal injuries in private practice preferred. Exceptional recent graduates willing to learn and upskill are invited to apply.
- SIRA provider number (ideal but not essential)
- Please provide at least 2 professional references
- ******No recruitment agencies********
For more information about us please see our website http://sportsphysiotherapysouth.com.au/
Contact us today and win yourself an incredible position.
Email [email protected] or click the online â€˜APPLYâ€™ button within this advert to send through your resume and cover letter. We look forward to meeting you
Closing Date – 20th December 2021