NEW CENTRE | Early Childhood Teacher | GRIFFIN
Location: Brisbane Northern Suburbs
Company: Elephas Education
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Elephas Education we are committed to guiding, valuing, and cultivating the growth of each child as an individual. Our approach to early childhood education focuses on preparing children with practical and developmental skills to support the next phase of their education. We understand that every child is unique, and our role is vital to give each Elephas child the best start to their learning journey.
We are a growing family business with six BRAND NEW centres forecast to open in SE Qld over the next eighteen months and more centres on the horizon. These architecturally designed centres will cater for children aged six weeks to twelve years (including OSHC) with unique features including The Eatery (children’s cafeteria), The Gallery (dedicated art studio), The Lumiere (light exploration lab) and The Square (communal family play space); Elephas Education are committed to raising the benchmark for early childhood education in Australia.
We firmly believe that “our vibe attracts our tribe” so we are looking for like-minded professionals with values and ethos that match our own to take Elephas Education to the next level. Our centres are privately owned with overseeing support from a passionate and experienced Management Team.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Our Griffin Campus is a BRAND NEW 150 place centre, scheduled to open October 2021 so an exciting opportunity is now available for two Early Childhood Teachers to form part of the foundation team for our second Elephas Education centre. We welcome teachers who are currently studying a Bachelor provided you have completed at least 50% of your studies. Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of something special as we move toward becoming industry change makers.
- Possess a genuine desire and respect for early childhood education.
- Be willing to work as part of a team to provide high quality care for children.
- Possess excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills.
- Have previous experience in a similar role working with flexible play spaces.
- Show a clear understanding of all relevant learning frameworks including EYLF (Early Years Learning Framework), MTOP (My Time Our Place), QKLG (Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines) and the NQF (National Quality Framework).
- A genuine passion or interest in The ROSE Way curriculum planning framework.
- Experience using Storypark software is advantageous but not essential.
- Experience using Penelope QIP software is advantageous but not essential.
- Experience using Kidsoft software is advantageous but not essential.
ABOUT OUR TRIBE:
Our team members (aka Tribe) are encouraged to create a fun and welcoming environment for children towards conducive learning. We value every team member’s skills, knowledge, and abilities, allowing all team members to provide suggestions and be included in decision making in their centre to become the best at what we do.
Consistently working towards a work environment so every team member can feel happy, comfortable and love working with children. Consistent training is promoted to encourage team members to grow and challenge themselves to become more skilful, stronger and professionals at their role in the team.
ABOUT THE ELEPHAS BENEFITS:
- Monthly RDO Program for long term staff, as well as a paid RDO on your birthday.
- Heavily discounted childcare fees for staff children attending one of our centres.
- Career progression opportunities within our ever-growing family owned company.
- Remarkable national and international Professional Development Program.
- An opportunity to participate in our Annual Educator Gratitude Event.
Eligible applicants for these positions, MUST hold the appropriate qualifications (or have completed at least 50%) as well as hold or be willing to obtain a current suitability card, First Aid/CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma training.
So what are you waiting for? If this sounds like the adventure you’ve been seeking then we want to hear from you. To join our tribe, please email a resume and cover letter addressing the essential criteria as well as a picture of something that inspires you to [email protected] and one of our recruitment specialists will be in touch.
For more information on Elephas Education, please visit our website (www.elephaseducation.com.au).
Applications close Friday 1st October 2021. Due to the high number of applicants, only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.