National Maintenance and Operations Manager **ESSENTIAL WORKER**
Location: Ballarat & Central Highlands
Company: Porter Plant
Attractive Salary + car
Porter Plant is a leading national plant and equipment hire company offering customers Hire, Maintenance and Servicing throughout Australia. Our head office is located at Cambrian Hill, with depots located in Derrimut, Hobart, Delacombe and Wangaratta.
We are seeking a versatile and talented National Maintenance and Operations Manage to oversee our workshop and field service departments ensuring local and national customer requirements and contract KPI’s are being met and adhered to, our fleet is optimally maintained and we are operating in a safe and progressive manner.
- Managing maintenance programs for plant and equipment hire contracts.
- Optimising fleet uptime and availability.
- Recommending fleet improvements covering repairs, refurbishments and disposals.
- Monitoring and maintaining fleet compliance.
- Budget planning, analysis and reporting.
- Managing escalated urgent and critical maintenance issues on a 24/7 basis
- Troubleshoot and quickly escalate delays or issues arising from any work orders with relevant managers.
- Accurate and comprehensive utilisation of internal software ensuring all data is captured and reported.
- Monitoring work orders and purchase orders.
- Review assets that have been identified for disposal or potential refurbishment.
- Monitor major contracts for budget, Asset downtime, Compliance, OFI’s and disputes.
- Maintain H&S on-site to ensure a safe working environment.
- Monitoring and insurance claims and paperwork.
- Assisting and contributing to Major tenders.
You will need:
- Trade or Fleet background; mechanical orientation.
- A minimum five-years’ experience managing maintenance and operational functions.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong decision making skills and proven ability to lead successful teams
- Ability to interpret pricing and quotations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and build relationships internally/externally.
- Must be willing to be on call after hours.
- Oversee Work order and Purchase order open/closures.
If you possess a successful, proven track record and seek a challenging and diverse role; please make an application by clicking ‘Apply’