National Account Manager
Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Beiersdorf Australia & New Zealand
Beiersdorf is a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company with over 120 years of history in the skincare industry and over 16,000 employees across the globe. Our much loved, iconic global brands are NIVEA, Elastoplast, Elastoplast Sport and Leuko, with the majority of our products being number 1 or 2 in their category. We are proud of our business and brands; and proud to have great people working for us as we continue on our path of success.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate, driven individual to join our Sales team in this exciting opportunity.
This role is both a challenging and rewarding with your main responsibility being to achieve Beiersdorf sales objectives via distribution, shelf management, promotional program initiatives.
This is in conjunction with Priceline/TWCM & National/State Pharmacy Banner Groups associated via API/Symbion Pharmacy Wholesalers through the use of efficient trade fund investment and category management principles.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Implement promotional programs to achieved budgeted sales targets
- Negotiate and book over & above commitments with the account
- Present new lines to buyers
- Work with the account to ensure all Beiersdorf products are presented in a manner to maximise shelf space and position according to our Marketing Guidelines
- Continually evaluate promotions conducted to ensure maximum effectives of trade funds
- Provide leadership, account support and guidance to the Business Manager
The Successful Candidate
- Preferably a Business degree qualification
- Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience in FMCG
- Minimum 3 yearsâ€™ experience in Pharmacy/Grocery Account Management
- Experience in dealing at Head Office level with all major accounts
- Exposure and understanding of FMCG market data e.g. IRI/IQVIA
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Advanced computing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as being a self-starter
More About Us
We have a passionate workforce, with great people coming together to work with some of the worldâ€™s best known household skin care brands. Combine this with the fact that our Company Values underpin everything we do, and you get a really special place to work. At Beiersdorf we work hard, but have a lot of fun doing it! Our unique company culture provides the foundation for you to be part of a fun, collaborative team, and grow both personally and professionally.
At Beiersdorf, flexibility is important to us, so you can expect the week to comprise of working from home and in the office!
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today.