MYH Administration Coordinator ASO3 (temp/part time)
Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: S.A. Health
- Womenâ€™s and Childrenâ€™s Health Network – Youth Womenâ€™s Safety Wellbeing Division (YWSWD)
- MYH Administration Coordinator ASO3 (temp/part time) – North Adelaide
- Total Indicative Remuneration â€“ $70,989 – $75,625 pro-rata – Part Time â€“ Short Term Contract Up to 29 Jul 2022 â€“ ASO3
- Responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of professional, confidential administrative and project services across MYH, which supports effective client service delivery.
- Ensures a consistent and streamlined approach to the delivery of administrative services and projects and the implementation of business processes and system improvements that are consistent, effective and comply with WCHN corporate policies.
- Responsible for ensuring that administrative staff have the capacity, skills and understanding to provide high quality services, and in this capacity will deliver ongoing feedback, support and training to ensure their needs are met.
- Delivers a high quality confidential administrative service to the MYH Manager and assigned committees to ensure the effective delivery of operational goals and objectives.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and appropriate immunisation requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 779365