Multiple Enterprise /Solution Architects – Cyber, Identity and Access Management
Job Location: ACT
Employer: ADPT Consulting
- Calling for Cyber Security Architect & Solutions Architect with Identity and Access Management Experience – Security Cleared
- Long pipeline of new projects and upliftment
- 12 months + 2 years of extensions
- Canberra CBD based with chance to travel
- All architects – register details for upcoming opportunities
We are looking for motivated Solution/Enterprise architects for our Federal Government clients to help design their new systems/review their existing systems with a strong focus on security. Our clients are willing to pay the competitive $$ based on the right candidate and experience.
We are looking for architects for all disciplines but if you work in Cyber Security, Identity and Access Management and have a NV1 clearance, we have an immediate opportunity for you at one of the premier Federal Government departments.
Architect: Cyber Security
Join this internationally-focussed Department as an Enterprise Security Architect responsible for developing security architecture, strategies, and governance models to integrate and optimize new and existing security strategies, and supporting compliance with PSPF and ISM.
You will be a key figure involved in:
- Research, planning, development and sustainment of conceptual and detailed security artefacts to support secure operation of on-prem, cloud and cross-domain technology.
- Providing advice on developing secure solutions compliant with PSPF/ISM
- Leading project activities to ensure alignment with current and future roadmap technologies
- Contributing to the design and definition of security solution components for High level designs, detailed designs for new and existing systems
- Promote and enforce security-by-design principles and practice, governance and compliance activities
- Develop and maintain current and future state security architecture patterns of defined/endorsed solutions
- Evaluation and selection of strategies and solutions to mitigate security risks
- Engage with security technology partners to conduct technology assessment and recommendations
Solution Architect: Identity and Access Management
Seeking a Solution Architect with deep knowledge and experience in a breadth of modern Identity and Access Management (IdAM) architectures and solutions, backed by strong technical security skills.
- Contribute to gap analysis, assessment, research, planning, and development of conceptual High-Level-Design (HLD) and Detailed Design (DD) of an enterprise IdAM system for supporting secure business operations spanning on-premises, cloud, and cross-domain ICT environments.
- Contribute to the development and sustainment of new IdAM system artefacts that support business capabilities and resilience through the provision of sound security principles, concepts, strategy, designs, standards, and advice that aligns with organisation’s Investment principles, vision, ICT strategy, Cyber Security Strategy and the Program plan.
- Contribute to the development and sustainment of strategy/plan for IdAM architecture governance models and frameworks to integrate and optimise new and existing business technologies, and processes into an integrated environment that is supportive of the delivery business solutions outcomes for the department.
- Provide expertise and advice on secure solutions to common IdAM design problems and compliance with Essential 8, ISM and PSPF.
- Engage with focused project activities/proposals to ensure compliant IdAM security requirements are captured and aligned with business requirements, ICT Architecture Strategy and Cyber Security Strategy.
- Derive, review, interpret and respond to customer IdAM security requirements to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current and future road map technologies.
- Contribute to the taxonomy, design, and definition of the IdAM solution components for HLDs and DDs, operations, and communications.
- Develop IdAM solution concept-of-operations and plan documentation for system-development-life-cycle-sustainment.
- Engage with Business Solutions Branch and Cyber Security and Networks Branch on new capabilities and alignment to existing and pipeline business solutions.
- Identify opportunities to influence and incorporate appropriate security-by-design principles and mature IdAM practice and controls in the development of ICT projects.
- Work collaboratively across the enterprise stakeholders to promote adoption of endorsed re-useable IdAM security patterns, governance, and compliance standards for new ICT projects.
- Develop and maintain modes of current and future state IdAM security architecture patterns of defined/endorsed solutions.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of appropriate strategy and solutions to mitigate and reduce security risks to an acceptable level.
- Formulate business cases for mitigation of IdAM security gaps, considering business and user experience benefits, cost, infrastructure, licensing, development efforts required and system sustainment approach.
- Engage with a range of security technology vendors/partners, conduct technology assessments, and provide recommendations and advice to stakeholders.
- Monitor the development of system IdAM components to verify compliance with security principles, endorsed patterns and standards.
Contribute to security assessment and compliance activities, such as IRAP assessments, security testing, and Threat and Risk Assessments for IdAM system.
Want to give it a shot? Hit the Apply button to send us your details and we will be in touch soon after.