MR Truck Driver/Shred Technician
Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Shred On Site
We are a confidential-waste management company providing a shredding service that gives our clients peace of mind: their sensitive information will not end up in the wrong hands and the shredded materials are sent for recycling.
Our drivers are the face of our business, and consistently receive rave customer reviews (Google Shred On Site to see these reviews for yourself).
AS A SHRED ON SITE DRIVER:
- The work is never boring, dealing with different people and challenges every day
- Your hours are stable
- No weekend or night shifts
- No long haul driving
- A growing family company means job security
- You will work with a small, supportive team
Your work will consist of using your MR truck licence and:
- Collecting the truck from our Elsternwick depot
- Following a daily schedule of allocated shredding jobs
- Liaising with the office team to communicate updates and changes
- Retrieving bins and operating the on-board shredder
- Completing job paperwork and processing payments
- Visiting potential new customers to promote our services
- Keeping the truck clean and maintained
IF YOU CAN DO THAT, AND YOU HAVE:
- A current medium rigid truck licence
- A clear VicRoads history
- A genuine enjoyment dealing with people
- The physical fitness to move paper-filled bins
- An attitude for safety and thoroughness even when busy
- Good knowledge of Melbourne and surrounding suburbs
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Pride in your professional appearance and presentation of the truck
- The skills to use technology for accessing booking information and payments
YOU MIGHT BE OUR NEXT DRIVER.
Please submit an application online and tell us more about yourself.