Motor Mechanic / Technician
Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Organization: Yarra Valley Motor Group4.3•3 reviews
An exciting opportunity has become available at our Yarra Valley and Croydon Toyota Dealerships. We seeking an experienced Motor Mechanic/Technician to join our Toyota service department.
Ideally applicants should possess good mechanical skills and excellent modern vehicle diagnostic skills, have a sound knowledge and experience as a Mechanic/Technician.
As a Motor Mechanic / Technician you will be required to have:
- Qualifications as a Motor Mechanic.
- A sound knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Excellent modern vehicle diagnostic skills.
- General computer knowledge.
- Ability to take direction and be part of a larger team.
- High standards in customer service and customer care.
- Capacity to problem solve issues and find suitable resolutions
- Excellent work ethic and ability to strive for goals
- RWC, LPG and A/C license would be advantageous
- Hold a current manual and auto Driver’s License
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Own tools
The successful applicant’s responsibilities of this role will include, but not be confined to:
- General servicing and mechanical work
- Diagnosis of engine, electrical, air conditioning drive train and drivability faults
- Road testing and quality control
- Used car reconditioning
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge, enhance and grow your career
- Strong corporate support and training
- Friendly culture
- Factory training
- Highly qualified and focused team
Salary range is $50,000 -$60,000 commensurate with experience
2 Positions available
Applications open 23rd Oct 2021 and close 13th Nov 2021
If you are interested in this role APPLY now