Monitoring Operator – Security
Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: executive security solutions
Executive Security Solutions (ESS) is an Australian owned, national company that specialises all-encompassing security services.
Through our state-of-the-art Grade A1 Security Operations Centre (SOC), we provide comprehensive electronic security solutions, including alarm and CCTV monitoring as well as the installation and maintenance of sophisticated electronic security systems.
Our other services include security guards, customer service officers, mobile patrols, armed services, security consultancy and special event security staff.
ESS is currently seeking dynamic and experienced customer-service oriented Monitoring Room Operators to join our team on a full-time basis within our growing security portfolio.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate high level Security & Control Room experience while also providing assistance to control the delivery of high quality customer service.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitor and operate CCTV cameras and associated equipment
- Maintain and improve effective processes
- Provide Security responses in a corrective manner including alarm investigations and preparing accurate reports
- Coordination of emergency incidents i.e. fire, bomb threat or any other critical incident
- Risk identification and issue resolution
- Maintain all Security aspects around the Control Room including key registers, contact lists and leave registers
- Providing exceptional customer service to internal / external stakeholders
- General security duties including administration tasks
- Provide assistance with the induction and signing in of contractors
Highly regarded qualities:
- Victoria Security Licence
- Certificate III in Security Operations qualification
- First Aid Qualification and valid CPR
- Previous Monitoring Room experience (at least 2 – 3 years)
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- The confidence and ability to take ownership of the service delivery of which comes under your control.
- Provide quality customer service for clients
- Professional presentation and corporate approach
- Ability to work as a part of a Security Team and individually
- Ability to respond to emergency situations
- Flexibility across a variety of shifts 7 days a week
- Progressive, inclusive and supportive culture
- Career progression
- Training and development support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Success rewards program
- Referral program
Must have full working rights in Australia.