Mining Operators – Haul Trucks multiple roles
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Company: Chandler Macleod Group
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognised recruitment organisation and we are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work with us. We are currently seeking experienced Dump Truck Operators for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin, reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Roles:
- Work / life balance – 7/7 and 6/6 rosters (Bowen Basin location)
- Camp + meals + other perks
- Ongoing work, loyalty bonuses paid
To be successful for these roles, you must have:
- Experience operating CAT793/797 trucks
- Mine services or production operator experience in open cut coal
- High level of safety awareness
Minimum Mandatory Documentation required:
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies less than 5 years old
- 2 x work referees
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!
With over 1,000 internal employees and 20,000 employees out working on client sites, the Chandler Macleod Group is one of the region’s largest employers – so we know what it takes to recruit, select and retain the best people. In fact, everything we do relates to unleashing potential in people and companies; from providing today’s career opportunities to planning, measuring and managing the workforces of tomorrow. Our equal opportunity employer policy reflects our commitment to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace.