Job Location: Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
Employer: Red 5 Limited
Red 5 Limited (ASX: RED) vision is to be a successful multi-operational mineral resource company, providing benefits to all stakeholders through the consistent application of responsible and sustainable industry practices.
With the King of The Hills 16-year expectant mine life now under development and complimenting Red 5â€™s existing Darlot Gold Mine, Red 5â€™s long-term strategy is to grow to be a well-established and respected mid-tier Australian gold producer with multiple options to expand and develop.
The 4.1Moz â€œKing of the Hillsâ€ Gold Project is under construction for A$226m, with first gold expected in the June Quarter 2022 and expected to produce over 200kozpa. This expansion project is in full swing, 100kms from Red 5â€™s existing Darlot Gold mine which is currently producing 62-72kozpa.
Red 5 Limited are now seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our motivated and results driven finance team as a Mine Accountant supporting operations with data analysis and reporting. Reporting to the Senior Mine Accountant, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to Red 5â€™s continued success. This is a site-based role supporting both Darlot and King of the Hills operations located in the Eastern Goldfields.
About the Role
- End of month close and completion of all month end journals and accruals
- Review monthly results with the operations leadership team and provide detailed review and commentary for variance to budget and forecast
- Assist in maintaining financial models used to support business decisions, including analysis of major capital expenditure submissions
- Assisting with the half-year and year-end audits including providing support for the compilation of the data required in the annual report
- Assist in the preparation of financial business plans, operating budgets, forecasts, analysis and reporting including uploading forecast and Budgets into systems
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in implementing system and process improvements
- CPA or CA qualified
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in reporting for medium sized public companies
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Demonstrated Commercial Experience, specifically within mining or related industry
- Experience with financial and management reporting, including dashboards, tables, analysis and report writing
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and influence key stakeholders of all levels across the business
- Experience with SAP is advantageous
Red 5 Limited employees are offered a competitive salary package, an amazing culture that supports a safe, modern and secure working environment, favourable working conditions, Training and Development opportunities, career advancement and the autonomy and responsibility to achieve individual, project and organisational goals. Apply now as shortlisting will commence immediately.
Red 5 Limited actively encourages diversity and prides itself on its inclusive environment.
Please apply directly to this application, and if shortlisted we will welcome a confidential discussion regarding this dynamic role.