Job Location: Sydney South West & M5 Corridor
Employer: Allied Pinnacle Pty Limited
Allied Pinnacle is a leading milling, manufacturing and distributor of flour based food products including bakery products, flour premixes and food ingredients supplied to our retail, foodservice and commercial customers. Our heritage encompasses more than 100 years of flour milling and food ingredient expertise.
We have a reputation for excellence in customer service, product supply, technical expertise, quality and we focus on the safety and engagement of our employees. We are committed to building a great future by enhancing individual and team success, encouraging diversity and supporting innovative thinking.
An opportunity currently exists for a Mill Operative based at our Picton site on a full time permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to ensure sound, infestation-free grain is unloaded, segregated, and stored in silos in a safe, efficient and hygienic manner. Wheat Intake reporting is to be accurately completed and distributed on time.
- Implement production requirements.
- Undertake basic maintenance/troubleshooting tasks.
- Operate sifter floor equipment.
- Operate purifier floor equipment.
- Operate screen room equipment.
- Undertake minor adjustments to machinery.
- Conduct some basic testing.
- Identify product specification problems.
The successful candidate will have
- City & Guilds certificate â€“ desirable.
- Milling certificate or course â€“ desirable.
- Practical Milling experience-desirable
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Sound attention to detail.
- Proficient in use of computer applications.
To apply, don’t delay in uploading a cover letter and up to date CV today.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.