Mid – Senior Level Interior Designer
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Focus on career and professional development
Since 2005, Our office design and build reputation has been earned on a track record of exceeding expectations. By combining innovative design thinking, quality construction and premium fitouts, weâ€™ve repeatedly delivered exceptional office spaces at varying budget levels to high profile businesses.
About The Role
We are looking for a Mid – Senior Designer. We are wanting this person to be very hands-on. So, this means this role is more senior than a mid-level designer. However it is not a Design Manager role where you will have a team reporting to you. This role absolutely will require you to actively use Revit for space planning and documentation as your day to day role will be acting as the lead design on projects from start to completion.
- Space planning and concept design
- Documenting projects from test fit to completion including â€“ concept, tender, detailed construction, joinery and as-built documentation
- FF&E documentation
- Focusing on client budgets while delivering original ideas
Skills and Experience:
- Client facing skills i.e briefings, presentations, documenting, network with supplier and visiting sites
- All aspects of the design and construction processes and Statutory Authority regulations (Australia Standards, BCA).
- Revit skills, photoshop, 3d Rendering experience
- Producing full construction documentation inc. joinery and finishes detail
Our Projects and Capabilities
We’d love you to check out our specialties and latest projects here: https://www.amicus.com.au/spaces/workspace
We are a family of friends and we love what we do. Our culture represents our TAP Values of Team Player, Accountability and Positivity. Your friendly colleagues will, hand in hand with our Award Winning Onboarding Program, help you to hit the ground running. Check out https://www.amicus.com.au/about/life to learn more about life at Amicus.
With 22 benefits there’s too many to list here! So please head to https://www.amicus.com.au/about/life for our Friends With Benefits online brochure.
How to apply
- Click APPLY
- Receive a reply – The reply may ask for extra information so please read the reply.
- No reply from us? Please check junk mail as we reply to every application, typically within 48 hours
Amicus. Inspiring people and innovating spaces, since 2005.