METAL FABRICATOR – ALUMINIUM WINDOW FABRICATOR
Job Location: South West Coast VIC
Employer: Portland Aluminium & Glass
$54,000 – $64,000
Portland Aluminium and Glass (PAG) are a family owned, AWS licensed fabricator of high end architecturally designed windows and doors with an exciting opportunity for an experienced fabricator to join our team.
Located in the coastal, family friendly town of Portland, Victoria our company can provide a work/ life balance unlike metropolitan based fabricators.
Our standard hours of 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday to Thursday and an early finish on Friday of 1:00pm allows plenty of time to catch the perfect fish or wave or head away for the weekend.
- Cutting, machining, punching, assembling and glazing of aluminium windows and doors for residential and commercial projects.
- Reading, interpreting and understanding of technical manuals, cutting lists and instructions.
- Working effectively within a team to ensure quality fabrication of our projects.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 3-5 yearsâ€™ experience fabricating aluminium windows and doors.
- AWS/APL product knowledge and experience (preferred but not essential).
- CNC experience (preferred but not essential).
- Great work ethic and attention to detail to ensure quality fabrication results.
Benefits to you:
In recognition of your hard work, loyalty and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive renumeration and a happy work environment in a well-established but ever growing and evolving company.
We are offering $54,000 – $64,000, depending on your qualifications and experience, plus Superannuation. For the right candidate we are also happy to discuss a relocation allowance.
To apply to join the PAG family please click on the APPLY NOW button below.