At Tip Top our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that we are the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. Across our organisation, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, trust is expected, and a strong safety mindset is the norm.
We are Australia’s leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott’s Village Bakery.
About the Role:
We have a fantastic Opportunity for a casual Merchandiser to join our high performing Hills District/Ryde (NSW) team. This role is perfect for hard working, well-presented candidates with a passion for sales, looking for casual work; or someone looking to kick-start their career with George Weston Foods. Hours usually start from 6am, looking for someone with good ability. Flexibility is essential as hours and days can vary due to business needs and busy seasonal periods.
As a member of the merchandising team, you will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of visual standards and be at the forefront of our displays and sales. Other main responsibilities will include:
- Develop a collaborative working relationship with your Area Sales Manager to optimise store presence
- Grow trusting work relationships across Tip Top and grocery stores
- Operating safely to merchandise our products to standard, as per business plans and constructing / stocking displays
- Contribute feedback on set plans and identifying any potential merchandising opportunities in your designated channel
The successful candidate will be:
- Reliable, registered and regularly serviced vehicle;
- Have a valid and current Australian driver’s license;
- Have a high attention to detail, good organisational skills and bring a high level of enthusiasm and commitment;
- Experience in FMCG Merchandising or Sales will be well regarded but not essential.
At Tip Top, ‘moments of goodness’ represent the lives we touch and the difference we make. They are the reason why we do, what we do. Those moments that bring a smile, or comfort, make us proud or keep us safe, are all moments we provide, experience and strive for through our work. People are our number one asset; and our priority is to ensure we are investing appropriately to increase the safety and capability of our people.
There are other various monetary benefits including Kilometre allowances for vehicles.
Tip Top places a strong emphasis on employee growth and internal progression- making this a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within our Sales Team. For the right candidate, this role not only offers valuable Merchandiser experience but also the opportunity to gain exposure to responsibilities in other sales roles.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button.
Applicants for this position will be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests including a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test and a security / background check which may also include a criminal record check.