Member Service Officer
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: TactiCall Recruitment Services
$50000 – $60000 per annum, $56,250 + Super
We are assisting a local-government focused organisation in finding the right person to engage with their stakeholders. The end goal of this not for profit organisation is to help educate and support Local Government to better service the community.
What will you do?
We are seeking a team member with exceptional communication skills to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders. You will educate and impart knowledge toour members by providing expertise, advice and assistance in a unique contact centre environment. . This will be via inbound calls, email and, at times, project support functions. After discovering the needs of your customers, you will use your knowledge base including working with legislation, to ensure those customer’s needs are met.
When will you do it?
You will be based out of Newstead working mainly normal business hours Monday to Friday anywhere between 8.00am – 5.30pm.
How will you succeed?
You will receive up to 5 weeks of structured on-the-job training and then ongoing support from this small and close-knit team who are passionate about their customers and delivering the best service possible.
What will you bring to the role?
- You will have excellent customer service skills gained through your experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have exceptional open questioning skills that allow you to understand and guide the customer to a solution short and longer term.
- You thrive in a structured work environment with goals and outcomes to achieve including working to deadlines.
- You will be able to work alone yet also as an effective member of a team to contribute to the achievement of the teams business outcomes
- You will have demonstrated experience in administration support including highly competent PC skills.
- You will understand how to represent our organisation in a professional manner in all communications
Whatâ€™s in it for you?
- $56,250 + Super
- Permanent Full-Time Contract 6 mths initial with chance of longer term (annual leave with 17.5% loading)
- Employer will contribute an additional 3% super where you make additional contributions of 6% and above
- Normal business hours Monday-Friday, hours allocated via an agreed roster
- The opportunity to work for an employer who is well known in the industry for believing in ‘Wellness in the Workplace’
- Other training/education and benefits
The role commences in the first week of January 2022 however recruitment will be finalised well before Christmas.
How to Apply:
Click the apply link and ensure you attach an up to date resume. You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Linkedin.