Member Service Advocate
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: HubCare Services Pty Ltd
Who we are:
HubHello is an Australian SaaS company operating in the Early Childhood Education and Care Sector with ambitious growth plans. HubHello operates a leading early childhood education and care platform connecting families, services and Government.
The company also operates social benefits programs via the HubHello platform that focus on health, nutrition, education and child protection across early childhood.
- Flexible working environment â€“ 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
- Opportunity for growth
- Supporting a leading and in-demand software solution
- Collaborative environment and supportive culture
- Being part of a team with a social benefits focus
The role is within our Member Services department and you will be reporting to the Member Services manager. The role is client-facing. There is a focus on training (remote and in-person) and assisting and running in-person client and partner meetings in addition to the core support role. Working alongside our CEO and Head of Growth in the Sydney office the successful applicant will have opportunities to have an impact, grow with the company and be part of exciting new initiatives.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide first level client support via phone, email and chat.
- Resolving customer queries based on product knowledge and Early Childhood Education and Care sector regulations.
- Escalating issues where required, managing the handover process and ensuring clear client communication is maintained.
- Update support tickets to reflect conversations had, actions are taken and resolutions achieved in a timely manner.
- Assist with and run client training sessions whilst maintaining up to date training material and technologies.
- Providing input into client-facing support and engagement material including support documentation, onboarding guides, social media initiatives, knowledge base and forum management.
- Participate in company meetings by sharing feedback, contributing items of interest and progressive ideas, share forward-thinking and solutions to benefit the Support department and company as a whole.
- Maintain awareness of Early Childhood Education and Care regulations, issues that are impacting the sector and create ideas on how to navigate these in the best interest of families and services alike.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience in the early childhood education and care sector
- Positive energy and strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of childcare management systems, administration and operations would be advantages
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, Word, and ZenDesk
- Efficient and effective user of modern technology and software and a want to adapt to and incorporate new technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work within small teams and get your hands dirty when required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Please submit CVâ€™s with personalised cover letters to [email protected]
For more info see http://hubhello.com