Medical Receptionist – General Practice
Job Location: Sydney North West & Hills District
Employer: Rosedale Medical Practice
- Casual Role available for 3 days a week (Monday, Thursday, and Friday, approximately 20 – 25 hours)
- Rosedale Medical Practice in West Pennant Hills
- Friendly and supportive team with a focus on delivering quality care
Join Rosedale Medical Practice in providing an exceptionally high standard of customer service and administration to patients and the clinical team of doctors, nurse, and dietitian. We are looking for a receptionist who is friendly, professional, well-organised, dependable, enjoys working in a team environment and able to work independently when needed.
Commencing early January 2022 (or earlier)
- Contribute to a smooth and pleasant patient journey by handling patient enquiries, managing appointment bookings, registering and onboarding new patients
- Manage the greeting, registration, and departure of patients
- Deliver quality service and assistance to the clinical team, including doctors, nurse, and dietitian
- Ensure that the medical practice facilities are always clean and tidy
- Ensure accurate billings, cash collection and receipting for patient services
- Attend and contribute to administrative and quality improvement meetings
What we will be looking for:
As the ideal candidate, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an alignment with our values of compassion, innovation, and excellence
- Develop quality working relationships
- Demonstrate a track record of exceptional customer service, data entry and communication skills
- Describe situations in which you have had to solve problems, manage conflict, and effectively manage your time
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and ability to follow through on patient and clinical team requests
The following will be highly desirable:
- 12 months experience working as a general practice medical receptionist
- Previous experience working in a mixed or private billing clinic
- Previous use of Best Practice (highly desirable) or other practice management software
Why Rosedale Medical Practice?
At Rosedale Medical Practice, our philosophy of â€˜Care Outside the Boxâ€™ focuses on care, warmth and service that begins at the front desk. As a medical receptionist, you are a crucial member of our team, and contribute significantly to the experience of our patients and clinical team. You will have the opportunity to serve as many as five generations of families, and positively influence your community each and every day. All of this whilst enjoying competitive remuneration, world-class support and opportunities for professional development.
Keen to find out more? Apply today by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!