Medical Receptionist * FULL TIME *
Melbourne- Inner-northern Suburbs
Work type: Full Time 5 days per week. No weekends!
We are a busy multi-disciplinary Women’s Health Practice, Our team consists of 8 specialist doctors and allied health practitioners. We are conveniently located in the heart of Carlton, nearby to Lygon St, public transport and shops.
Due to ongoing growth in our Practice, we are currently looking for an experienced secretary to provide reception and administrative support to the specialists and the allied health practitioners
- Manage patient bookings and doctors scheduling, ensure that consulting sessions are organised
- Theatre scheduling
- Reception duties include meet and greet and answering high volume of incoming calls
- Administrative support to the Practice Manager
- Ensure there is clear communication between the doctors and their patients
- Responsible for seeing tasks through to completion
- Sole responsibility for certain tasks within the practice, ordering stock, processing treatment forms
Skills and Attributes:
- The successful candidate will be reliable, show initiative, be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Show high attention to detail
- High standard of organisation and time management skills
- Be confident in providing high level patient care
- Demonstrate a naturally positive and optimistic approach to work
- Ability to both follow instruction and show initiative
- Utilise excellent communication skills both written and verbal, confident interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in a similar role preferably in Gynaecology.
What’s on offer:
An exciting and rewarding Medical Secretary role working for well known and respected specialists within a positive work culture and a supportive team.
How to apply: Please click the apply button below. Attach a cover letter and your CV. For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Carly via email on [email protected] [link removed]