Westside Private Hospital is a privately owned Hospital and Specialist Medical Practice located in Taringa. Our focus is to provide comprehensive, personalised and exceptional care to our patients utilising a team approach from our doctors, nurses, allied health and administration support staff.
We are seeking to appoint a permanent part-time Medical Receptionist with previous experience working in a hospital setting.
As a team member, you will work within in Hospital & sessional consulting suites reception to provide exceptional quality healthcare to all our patients, Doctors and visitors.
The person we are seeking must be customer-service focused as well as motivated and enjoy working in a busy team environment. You must love multi-tasking!
Essential attributes for this role…
- Previous experience (minimum 12 months) working in a Hospital Medical Reception role
- Proficient computer skills with experience in the use of Practice Management Software
- An understanding of the Medicare billing system
- An understanding of the Private Health Insurance billing system
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Solid time management, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team environment
- A keenness to learn
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and are seeking a rewarding role working with a highly skilled and supportive team, please ‘Apply Now’