Mechanical Fitter – Multiple Projects Across Rio Tinto Sites
Job Location: Perth
Employer: Aerison Pty Ltd
Who are we?
Aerison provide services across the minerals and mining, hydrocarbons, infrastructure and power generation industries. Covering the complete asset and project life cycle, from developing new projects to enhancing existing assets, we deliver solutions that utilize world-leading, progressive and innovative technologies.
For over three decades, we have successfully delivered multi-disciplined services to an ever-increasing range of sectors. These include minerals and mining, oil and gas, government and private infrastructure, power generation and environmental industries. Our commercial focus is two-fold and includes complete project delivery via our Design and Construction model as well as special projects requiring single disciplines such as engineering or fabrication.
Calling all Mechanical Fitters! We have the following shut-downs:
- Robe Valley: 7th December 2021 to February 2022
- West Ang: 16th December 2021 to 23rd December 2021
- Qualified and experienced Mechanical Fitter
- Trade Certificate
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Safe working attitude
- Able to complete a pre-employment medical & drug/alcohol
Must be available to complete a full Pre-Employment Medical and DAS.
Click the “Apply” button today! or call us on 08 9352 5559 and speak to one of our friendly recruiters.
What we offer:
- Career Progression – Majority of our management team started in trade-based environments. If youâ€™re looking for a secure, structured and well supported career path, we encourage you to apply for this position.
- Great Culture – Unashamedly focused on safety, quality performance at all times, providing a supportive working environment that promotes the principles of fairness, respect and, most importantly, integrity.
- Partnership & Collaboration – We pride ourselves on building and maintaining partnerships based on mutual trust and respect.
- Flexibility & Inclusivity – Our people come from all walks of life and we provide a flexible employment approach that reflects this diversity. We endorse gender and Indigenous balance and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for these positions.
At Aerison, we provide our people with the support they need to grow and develop their skills, as we believe our people are the key to our success.