Mechanical Fitter / Mill & Crusher Technician
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: Technical Mechanical Maintenance PTY LTD
$60 – $70 per hour
Technical Mechanical Maintenance PTY LTD are seeking qualified Grinding Mill and Crusher Technicians for up-coming shutdowns on a casual role with the possibility to go full-time.
Technical Mechanical Maintenance PTY LTD provides precision maintenance and construction solutions for all rotating mechanical components associated with fixed plant equipment.
Applicants with the following experience are encouraged to apply. Applicants who are looking for a change in their current role and wishing to expand their knowledge with a locally owned business will be exposed to the following;
– Pinion replacement / rebuilds
– Gearbox replacement / rebuilds
– Mill motor replacement
– Large bearing inspections, installation and replacement up to 1800mm in diameter
– Laser alignment
– Sole plate replacement & installation
PITMAN ARM, GYRATORY AND CONE CRUSHERS
– Main frame installation and replacement
– Gearset installation and replacement
– Bush installation and replacement
– Liner installation and replacement
Other rotating equipment
Product screens, conveyors / apron feeders, underground vent fans etc..
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and D&A, and be able to work unsupervised. Please note this is a site based role with some workshop hours.
Applicants must reside in either Perth or Kalgoorlie. Applicants who wish to apply can send their resume to [email protected]