Mechanical Fitter – FIFO
Job Location: Perth
Employer: Warrikal Pty Ltd
We are currently looking for Fitters with experience in ore processing facilities, shutdowns, maintenance, and projects.
PROVEN CAPABILITIES WITH
- Mine site refurbishment.
- Major assets overhauls.
- Vibrating or rotating equipment installation.
- Shuttle maintenance and repairs.
- Asset inspection and reporting.
- Ongoing preventative maintenance.
- Exciting precision maintenance works.
- Specialised conveyor maintenance.
- Australian recognised trade certificate â€“ Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical.
- Working Rights within Australia.
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Able to interpret and follow engineering drawings.
- Able to maintain high safety and housekeeping standards.
- Commitment to safe work habits and our core values.
- Licence to Perform High-Risk Work is advantageous.
You must be able to prove that you are vaccinated for the Covid-19 virus to be considered for this role
Warrikal is a multidisciplined Engineering company within the mining and resources sector across Western Australia.
We have recently been awarded significant long-term contracts with multiple blue-chip clients for the provision of maintenance and shutdown services.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply directly online or email your resume to [email protected]
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are strongly encouraged to apply.