Mechanical Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s
Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Company: Aircraft Maintenance Services Australia
$50 – $54.99 per hour
Aircraft Maintenance Services Australia is seeking suitable candidates for multiple contract positions.
Mechanical AME’s Contractor’s :
Our client requires additional Mechanical AME’s to carry out heavy maintenance on F/A 18 Classic Hornets at Williamtown NSW.
Previous F/A 18 or fast jet experience is preferable but not essential, however fixed wing or previous Defence experience will also be considered.
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical), or equivalent trade qualification.
- A minimum 5 years aviation experience.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative, priorities work, and apply well developed problem solving skills to a variety of technical issues/problems.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
- Fantastic rates and conditions for this role.
- Long term contract.
- A daily allowance accommodation allowance is available to out of state applicants.
Expressions of interest All Trades, All States:
- We seeking expressions interest of AME all trades with experience in Civil and Defence with experience ATR42/72, Bell 212 and 412, C130, AW139
- Also LAME’s all trades for ATR42/72, Bell 212 and 412, C130, AW139
If you require any more information please call Scott 0411 146 966 [link removed].