Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Bodyfit Motors
$80,000 – $84,999
Motorfit is seeking to employ an experienced, highly organised and motivated mechanic to join our team on a full time basis. We service and repair all makes and model with a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the service, repair and maintenance and part ordering of a range of used vehicles.
- Trouble shoot and diagnose issues on vehicles
- Provide the highest level of workmanship on all vehicles
- Opportunities to keep up to date with brand products and services
- Work in a team environment
The successful candidate will have:
- A mechanical trade qualification or part there of (3 and 4th year apprentices encouraged to apply)
- High attention to detail, organised and have the ability to multi task.
- Previous experience in servicing and general repair.
- Confident in your capabilities, so you can hit the ground running and with an absolute attention to detail.
- You must be able to work autonomously, on multiple tasks, when required, delivering a high quality of workmanship and pride and passion in what you do.
- Your must have a current Australian driverâ€™s licence
- Clear communication skills to deal with clients, suppliers and fellow staff members, as well be a good team player when needed.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have basic computer skills to look up spare parts and access supplierâ€™s websites and catalogues.
We promote diversity in the workplace and have a culture that is inclusive, respectful and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all people.
As the community continues to grow, this opportunity will allow you to grow with it!