MC Fuel Tanker Drivers
Job Location: ACT
Employer: Ron Finemore Transport Services Pty Limited
Bulk Dangerous Goods Transport
A new opportunity exists for permanent and casual drivers within our Liquid Haulage Division based at Majura Park, Canberra ACT. These permanent shifts rotate days and nights, as our fleet works 24/7 on regional NSW and ACT deliveries.
- Above award remuneration
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- 4 Flexi Days accrued annually
- Income Protection
Extra incentive payments for:
- Length of service
- Incident free performance
Ron Finemore Transport (RFT) is a nationally recognised, regional transport and logistics business servicing the Eastern States of Australia. Established in 2004 to meet the road freight needs of regional industries and communities RFT has grown into a leading company of over 850 people with more than 250 trucks on the road. A strong, values-based company, RFT people are dedicated to providing safe, cost effective and reliable delivery of food and fuel products into our local communities.
Minimum License requirements:
- Multi Combination driverâ€™s license
- Dangerous Goods License
Personal Skills required:
- Strong commitment to safety and the local community
- Attention to detail and focus on customer service
- Pride in the safe operation and presentation of equipment
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- A minimum of 12 months good driving record
- Experience in DG Liquids transport an advantage, but not necessary
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical, company induction and training. Applicants need to supply resume/document stating experience, qualifications and contact details, if applicable copy of relevant licenses to position.
Please apply in confidence at [email protected] stating â€œDrivers â€“ Liquids Division Canberraâ€ in the subject line.