Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Munro Group HR Management
Marketing Specialist – PR, Digital & Marketing
Luxury Retail Brand
Longchamp Paris, founded in 1948, is a highly successful family-owned luxury fashion brand that has over 290 exclusive stores worldwide.
The company is growing its recently established Australian Office and is seeking to appoint a passionate and experienced part time Marketing Specialist.
The role requires an ability to work within global brand guidelines, yet, draw upon your imaginative and creative qualities to capture the essence of French Flair, femininity, quality and chic modernity to deliver innovative marketing campaigns and brand messages in a luxury retail environment.
This newly created role will require the skills and passion of a Marketing person who enjoys being across all segments of Marketing, can think strategically and operate in the day-to-day. It is an exciting position that will give great reward and satisfaction.
Reporting to the GM ANZ, you will be a key contributor within the small vibrant Sydney Team, and work remotely with the Global Marketing Team based in Paris. It will be a fast-paced and varied role.
The role will align with business objectives (retail, e-commerce, wholesale) and grow brand health. You will be responsible for enhancing and maximising the profile of Longchamp in Australia through PR, marketing, social media, agency relationship management, event management, partnerships and sponsorship management â€“ ultimately driving brand visibility engagement and revenue.
The role will include planning for campaigns, managing the day to day including relationships with key stakeholders, partners and Agencies. Manage the planning, development and execution of the brand marketing and PR Strategies. Identify store LAM opportunities, and support in the delivery of campaigns, in addition to Event Management including store openings, media and industry events and sponsorships.
A solid background and experience across all areas of marketing with established relationships and industry contacts. In addition to:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, PR and/or Communications
- Demonstrated experience working with internationally recognised luxury brand/s
- Good understanding of social media channels and content platforms
- Ability to communicate across multiple channels and levels
- Ability to analyse data and report accordingly
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
- Work to deadlines and deliver results in line with expected outcomes
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- A growth mindset
- Ability to work within a small, passionate and motivated Team.
If you are passionate and experienced in luxury retail, are an excellent communicator, and the above resonates with you, we would like to welcome you to apply to become a part of the Longchamp family!
Please apply, including your CV and Cover Letter, attention the HR Manager. For more detail contact Munro HR on (02) 9906 2588.