Marketing Officer / Graduate
Job Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Employer: Warwick Stadium
The Marketing Officer plays a pivotal part of the CCSRA team by taking a hands-on approach in how we communicate & promote the life of the community. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
This full-time role will be responsible for developing and delivering marketing campaigns, promotions and communications internally and externally for all aspects of the association through web, social, e-newsletter and visual (digital and physical).
- Work with managers to develop effective marketing campaigns including strategy, collateral design, delivery through various communication channels and outcome measurement;
- Drive, design and deliver social media content through all aspects of the association;
- Manage e-newsletter creation and distribution including membership databases;
- Produce written collateral, including written articles and media release on an ongoing basis;
- Maintain website content and design to deliver quality customer experience;
- Champion the visual brand through marketing opportunities including merchandise, signage (digital and physical);
- Manage regular communication channels for NBL1 sponsors;
- Creation of reports as required;
- Proactive approach in fostering a 3rd place community within the community;
- Additional tasks as required from time to time.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or relevant experience in Communication, Marketing or a related field;
- Effective organisation & time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and flexible hours during peak times of activity or appropriate events;
- Strong understanding of digital communications including social, web (preferably WordPress), e-newsletters and analytics;
- Experience in the use of digital creative suites (Adobe suite, Canva, etc);
- Knowledge of the sport, recreation & fitness industry (desirable).
How to apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Applications Close: Monday 6 December 2021 at 9am.
No Agency contacts please