Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: Dilate Digital
So, you clicked our job ad, hey?
Curious about being a Marketing Manager for Dilate? Wondering if you might be a fit?
Letâ€™s start with a few non-negotiablesâ€¦
Do you love to connect with people and help others grow their business?
Have experience in marketing for a business?
Are you looking for a career change? Or just looking for a new challenge in a new environment?
Still there? Awesome.
In this role you will be taking the lead on campaigns for your clients from idea through to launch, utilising one of the best creative teams in the business.
Youâ€™ll be working closely with your team of talented designers, developers, and marketing specialists to discover what it is your client needs to build their business and develop their online presence.
Hereâ€™s what your day might typically look like as a Marketing Manager at Dilate Digital:
- Discovering your client’s needs and communicating with them via phone, email, and in person. Youâ€™ll be building relationships with them, and so you have to be excited about those relationships.
- Working alongside your team to create amazing ideas.
- Implementing your campaigns to get the results for your portfolio of clients.
What you need to be our next Marketing Managerâ€¦
- A passion for marketing and business.
- Drive to create success for our clients, and for yourself.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to be accountable to your team and to your clients.
- Strong attention to detail, with a particularly thorough approach to research.
- An open mind, with a focus on empathy and integrity.
- Willingness to learn and to continue to invest in your development.
So why Dilate? What are our perks?
- Work From Home policy and work flexibility.
- A vibrant office with the best equipment.
- Supportive, values-driven environment.
- Monthly team activities, and wellbeing initiatives.
- Charity and give-back initiatives.
- Long-term career and professional development.
- Creative, free, and progressive environment.
- On-site cafe with the best Beef Rendang around.
- Daily Ping Pong tournament.
- Oh, and did we mention we have canned our own beer (a tasty IPA) and have a dedicated fridge full for responsible knock off frothies.
Dilate is the most comfortable place youâ€™ll ever be uncomfortable, itâ€™s about pushing and learning and trying new things – going the extra mile and leading the charge.
Whatâ€™s most important to us is that you get this role, that you understand it, and you can see how all of the moving parts come together. We also want you to want it. That seat has to feel right, and youâ€™ve got to be driven to be better every day.
If youâ€™ve made it this far, letâ€™s be real – itâ€™s because youâ€™re looking for a change. Something has piqued your interest, so if youâ€™ve been shouting yes, yes, YES!! while reading this — we want to speak to you. Every journey starts with a story, and weâ€™d love to hear yours.
So letâ€™s go.
To stand out amongst the applicants, consider doing something different, think outside the box and show us why you’re Dilate’s next Marketing Manager.
We double dare ya!