Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Block Two Pty Ltd
- Are you the type of person who wants to be a part of something special?
- Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a startup that is scaling at rapid pace?
- Do you want to have a key role in the development of a product that is gaining attention from everyone who hears about it?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
Who we are
We are a truly exciting, agile, well funded startup with very strong backing. Our business has exceeded every expectation since going live and now we are ready to explode. To do this, we need a team of forward thinking, growth hackers. People who can think outside the box, get there hands dirty and help us create a Unicorn.
What we need
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional that can create the brandâ€™s marketing strategy from start to finish. This includes the creation of a marketing strategy document which details the monthly actions that will drive the business towards its outlined objectives. You will create, oversee and approve all marketing material, from website copy, email marketing, sales decks, investor pitches and any other internal and external communication.
You will conduct regular competitor and market analysis to customise and amplify TSX value proposition to current and potential customers to increase loyalty and spend.
Marketing Campaings / Activities
- You will develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about TSX and drive qualified traffic to TSX platform, for both tradies and companies (B2B)
- You will deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution regularly to reach the required objectives
- By activating various marketing communications channels in a creative way, you will reach our quarterly company objectives. This could include participation in tradie events, creative social media campaigns (paid and organic), tradie activations at TSX HQ etc.
- As part of your remit, you will build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, tradies and other stakeholders that could benefit the TSX ecosystem
Content Creation / Social Media Management
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our blog and social media channels that attracts and converts our target groups
- Create and publish engaging social media content on all TSX channels
- Create a monthly social media calendar using a variety of media (i.e. photo, video, blogs, reviews, memes) to keep current audience engaged, recruit new followers and increase the CTR to TSX website
- Utilize all social media platforms, with a strong focus on Instagram, Facebook (including community groups) and TikTok, and a clear plan on how to build an online community
- Understanding and mastery of paid social media activity, such as boosting organic posts, creating standalone in-feed ads for both desktop / mobile, and tracking the success of each via Facebookâ€™s pixel.
- You are required to prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis, and allocate funds wisely towards marketing activities and paid social media activity so that we have a consistent stream of activity happening.
- Throughout and after each activity, you will measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against the company objectives.
- Regularly Analyze consumer behavior and adjust ongoing marketing campaigns accordingly (social media, open rates, website traffic etc)
How we manage success
- Creation of comprehensive marketing materials that accurately represent TSX and clearly communicate our USPs and value proposition
- Increased traction to TSX website through tracked links via social media, PPC, emailers etc
- Improved brand awareness within the tradie industry
- Increase in social media followership, engagement and reach
- Increased conversion for TSX platform, for both tradies and companies
Who we want
- Experience within a mid-senior level role as a marketing professional
- Autonomy and confidence to operate as the first marketing hire
- Brilliant understanding of social media platforms â€“ how to use them professionally and create content that engages and/or converts, as well as report on the success of each activity
- Great copywriting skills to pull together all marketing materials, both consumer-facing and for internal communications purposes
- Great understanding of paid social media strategies and the implementation thereof
- Understanding of platforms like Mailchimp or similar to create and distribute regular mailers to TSX database
- Bonus: basic graphic design / video editing skills to create company collateral / social media content
What we offer in return
The successful person will be one of the first in and thus be able to create your own professional roadmap with no corporate red tape. Our office is in a prime location in the heart of Fortitude Valley with a selection of cafes, bars, restaurants and other entertainment venues right downstairs. On top of that, we offer flexible working arrangements including the option of working from home. This combined with a competitive salary and a truly fun team to work with.