Marketing Director | Global company
Job Location: Sydney North West & Hills District
Organization: Yolk Agency
$150K – $180K + Super Neg
Employee Value Proposition:
- A rapidly growing company, with exciting future prospects, backed up by a premium brand and Technologies.
- A global company with and excellent reputation, zero debt and a strong balance sheet.
- An inclusive company environment that promotes responsibility and accountability within a team culture.
- High earning potential with a focus on recognising and rewarding achievement.
- Work from home environment with a broad support structure across all aspect of the business
Their culture is can do, smart and savvy, and you’ll be working with a professional global team to achieve positive results. You will be supported by a team of professionals that want to see you succeed. The executive will listen to you and your ideas. You will feel valued.
A little about the Role:
The Marketing Manager / Director plays an integral role in working with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute the marketing strategy / functions of the business to continue to drive overall growth and performance of the organisation. You will create, manage, and execute the end to end marketing strategies nationally.
More specifically, you will:
- Working closely with the managing director to set the marketing strategy for the business
- Analyse the types of customers that my client wants then develop and oversee marketing campaigns to attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment
- Developing close relationships with Key customers/prospects and ensuring regular, personal interactions; understanding the customer base
- Continually optimising and modernising traditional marketing methods.
Hiring and managing the performance of the marketing team that can also include PR and creative staff
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors
- Ascertain ways for the company to better serve existing customers
- Continually generate testimonials from existing customers
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns via CRM (Salesforce) and reporting findings to the MD
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
Writing and delivering content and social media plans including PR and company releases
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
A little about you:
We are looking for someone who can marry creative and commercial thinking to drive success for my clients industry leading suite of (RF) technology within their respective space. You will have effective time and project management skills, have the ability to listen and learn quickly, a dedicated and strong work ethic and ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team to achieve results.
You will be digital savvy and possess excellent interpersonal and commercial thinking skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a Senior Marketing position
- Must be able to operate independently and drive business – proactively design, present and deliver ongoing marketing ideas / strategies to find new ways of generating revenues and customers
- Run the department as if it’s their own business within the guidelines and legal requirements of business/regulatory
- Passionate and eager for the business and themselves to succeed
- Develop close personal relationships both with key customers / prospects as well as industry and regularly be in-field to be in touch with the market and customer feedback
- A creative mind, rigorous work ethic, and a head for business to present ideas and solutions to enhance the business
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and needs to be able to clearly communicate with both the internal staff and external customers/suppliers.
- Ability to conceive and plan a broad range of creative content for specific target audiences
- An achiever in marketing with excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal skills, self-motivated and pro-active
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
A little about the Company:
As a leading global provider of innovative medical technologies, my client develops, manufacturers, and markets aesthetic devices predominantly harnessing novel radiofrequency (RF) technology that strives to enable new emerging non-surgical and minor-surgical procedures as well as improve existing treatments. My client has leveraged its medically proven and accepted minimally
invasive RF technologies to offer a comprehensive range of products across several categories for plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, cosmetic general practice, gynaecology, dermatology, and nonmedical practitioners.
Yolk is here to help:
Yolk knows that candidates work hard during the week and calling during office hours is sometimes not possible.
You are more than welcome to call 1300 795 334 after hours or on the weekend to speak to a recruitment consultant!