Marketing Communications Manager
Job Location: Sydney South West & M5 Corridor
Competitive Salary and Benefits!
At ABB weâ€™re making a positive impact on society and truly playing a part in building a better world. In a world of rapid technological change and digitalization, itâ€™s an exciting time to be a part of our story. Weâ€™re a pioneering technology leader thatâ€™s driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four fully empowered businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Abilityâ„¢ digital platform.
The Communications and Public Affairs function is crucial to our success. They are responsible for creating clear and targeted messaging for employees, customers and stakeholders, while supporting strong brand positioning, facilitating positive media relations, and managing public affairs.
Our Industrial Automation business is seeking Marketing Communications Manager. Reporting to the Country Communications Manager, you will be primarily responsible to contribute to business objectives through the development and deployment of innovative and effective marketing communications activities in line with Group, Region and local communication strategies, standards and guidelines.
- Plans, develops and executes marketing automation initiatives for Process Automation in Australia, in line with regional and global initiatives.
- Partner with sales teams to deliver end to end marketing automation campaigns.
- Support the Head of Communications execute external integrated communications activities to drive both brand awareness and lead generation.
- Drive a digital-first approach in building the ABB brand and our thought leadership positioning. Continue the storytelling momentum on ABBâ€™s content marketing platform.
- Develops and maintains systems and processes to support employee communications and engagement. Work with regional hubs and global to translate messages to local needs, relevance and requirements. Work with the Australian leadership team to support change management in line with the ABB Way and ABB values.
- Strengthen employee engagement through authentic communication. Leverage existing internal communication Channels.
- Support the ABB employer value proposition and position the company as an employer of choice.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field such as marketing, communications, PR or media relations.
- Significant experience in relevant marketing communication positions.
- Proven to deliver desired results through collaboration, influence, empathy and change management.
- Successfully balance strategic thinking and the need to be pragmatic by â€œrolling up your sleevesâ€. Influencing and persuading – able to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others and ability to deal with a wide range of people with tact and diplomacy.
More about us
Our Process Automation business offers a range of solutions for process and hybrid industries, including our industry-specific integrated automation, electrification and digital solutions, control technologies, software and advanced services, as well as measurement & analytics, marine and turbocharging offerings. Process Automation is #2 in the market globally. Based on its deep domain knowledge, experience and expertise in delivering world-class automation products, systems and solutions, a wide area of complimenting digital and collaborative solutions across applications and sectors, the Process Automation business helps customers remain competitive, improving their ROI and running safe and productive operations.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution â€“ creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Letâ€™s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.