Marketing Campaign and Automation Specialist
Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Chisholm Institute
Chisholm is Victoriaâ€™s premier public vocational education and training provider, with campuses located across Melbourne and the south east.
Each year, we welcome some 41,000 students from over 43 culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. More than 1,400 passionate and dedicated Chisholm employees work together to deliver quality training and education in Melbourneâ€™s south east manufacturing heartland and key residential growth corridor.
A Victorian Government-owned TAFE, we aim to lead the way in education and training to inspire success and transform lives.
Our purpose is to excel in education and training and be respected and valued for enhancing the social and economic futures of individuals, industry and communities.
Our drive for commercial success is underpinned by our core values of Collaboration, Accountability, Integrity and Respect.
In the past 20 years, we have grown significantly to become a multi-sector institute, delivering a broad range of education and training programs and services in higher education, vocational education and training (VET) and school sectors across ten campuses in Victoria, online, in the workplace and overseas with partner educational and government organisations.
We offer more than 400 courses, from VCE/VCAL/VETDSS, through to nationally accredited qualifications such as certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, degrees, graduate certificates, graduate diplomas and short courses.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Marketing Campaign and Automation Specialist, you will perform a key role in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of Chisholmâ€™s marketing and digital communication efforts through the use of marketing technology.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, you will create and manage automated workflows for tailored and consistent messaging and reporting across all digital communication touchpoints. The role will also bolster organisational digital marketing capabilities through creating and implementing processes and procedures around conversion optimisation, personalisation, goal tracking, multivariate testing and retargeting.
Your key accountabilities will include but is not limited to:
- Develop, manage, and implement tactical and strategic plans for outbound marketing email communications in line with paid and organic campaigns and communications objectives, including scheduling, automation, personalisation and optimisation.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to maintain the integrity and effectiveness of mailing lists and first-party data, while identifying opportunities to collect further data in line with best practice and compliance.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Marketing Automation systems, governance, policies, and processes to capitalise on marketing data and intelligence aligned with accessibility and privacy legislation.
- Work with internal and external developers or software providers to facilitate easier access to content management systems and marketing technology platforms for the wider Marketing and Communications team as needed.
- Assist in the development of digital marketing strategies and activities aligned to the business priorities that deliver improved client service outcomes.
You will have a Tertiary degree in marketing, multimedia, information technology, communications, or other related areas, with 5+ years experience in marketing automation and email campaign management, or a combination of relevant experience and/or education/ training.
Crucial to your success will be your proven experience in the development, implementation, and optimization of marketing automation journeys with a focus on conversion.
You will have specialist knowledge in omnichannel marketing and best-practice customer experience together with a high level of proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, Content Management Systems (CMS), Digital Experience Platforms (DXPs) and bulk Electronic Direct Mail (EDMs).
You will also have experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Facebook Business Manager and strong experience with working to WCAG 2.1 Accessibility, consumer law and other compliance and governance standards.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 5pm Friday 14 January 2022.
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications and transcripts
In accordance with the recent public health announcements and the COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Directions from the Victorian Chief Health Officer, all appointments to Chisholm will be required to provide evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination Status prior to commencing employment.
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Emily Flores, Head of Marketing & Communications on 03 9238 8150.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.
Join the Marketing & Communication team and bring your enthusiasm, flexibility, self-motivation and initiative to this role!