Manufacturing & Production Worker
Do you have a passion for self-care products? Do you delight in your skin smelling and feeling amazing? Are you eager to set goals, work hard and achieve results on a daily basis?
Our business strives on creating a safe working environment where our employees respect each other and value diversity of people, culture and ideas.
- Able to follow a written SOP or under supervision
- Process, fill and package products independently and as part of a team
- Conduct basic visual checks
- Conduct basic documentation (packaging records, goods count etc.)
- Reactive cleaning (wipe spills, clean equipment, sweep floor etc.)
- Conduct basic changeover tasks
- Conduct basic manual tasks (Add jars, add caps)
- Ensure the packing room, all machinery and their surrounds are kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure all work carried out is done to Quality Standards as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure all work carried out is carried out in a safe manner for yourself and for other personnel according to the Workplace Health and Safety Act, Regulations and Codes of Practice.
- Be able to use inventory software and are IT savvy
To be successful you will meet the following criteria:
- Able to commence immediately
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Self-care manufacturing experience would be advantageous
- Physically fit as this is a demanding role
- Demonstrated ability to work in a safe and responsible manner
- Must be punctual, reliable and be committed to working casual shifts as rostered
What we can offer you:
- Be part of a winning team who is constantly striving for continuous improvement and growth.
- Growth and professional advancement in the industry
- Great company culture of like-minded people
- One-on-one mentoring and coaching
- Be a part of an enjoyable, challenging environment in which you’ll be able to push yourself and learn new skills
- A fun level-headed environment to allow you to thrive and grow as an individual
- Remuneration as per Manufacturing Award rates
Please forward a cover letter and your CV to [email protected] [link removed]