Manager – People, culture and communications
Job Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Employer: Greenwood Physio
$75,000 – $89,999
The Greenwood Physio and Therapy mate team have successfully built a thriving company culture for the last 15+ years and are now keen to take this to the next level as they believe that their people are their most celebrated asset.
In this very interesting and vibrant, newly created opportunity, you will find yourself in a very prominent position, working to develop and formulate the company culture to build on top of the already flourishing ecosystem which has been conceived over the last decade.
We are seeking a self-starter who is enthusiastic, productive and creative in their thinking and strategy.
The majority of this role will be applied to People and Culture related projects and the rest will be under the HR support umbrella.
- Add value to the outlining and implementation of the People & Culture Strategy at Therapy Mate/ Greenwood Physio
- Support the Organisation Leadership team in implementing the practices that make the team productive and thriving.
- Focused project work including campaigns, and more
- Build strong staff engagement and deliver HR communications
- Maintaining a powerful culture and work environment that draws and retains staff
- Drive company values and mission throughout the organisation
- Encourage the embedding of culture throughout the business
- HR Generalist responsibilities along with any ER related matters
- Strong HR background and relevant qualification – advocate for technology as key to business effectiveness
- 3+ years experience in HR with strong people management skills
- Experience in leading small teams
- Exceptional communication skills
- Advocate for Leadership and Culture as critical to sustained business success
- Values and customer-focused approach
What we have to offer:
- Work for a dynamic business – rapid growth
- Generous remuneration
- Varied and very interesting position