Manager, Capability and Performance
Job Location: Melbourne
- Exciting opportunity to improve the capability of colleagues across Personal Bank
- Leadership role
- Use your passion to identify performance improvement opportunities across Personal Bank
- 12-month opportunity
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it’s about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Banker Performance and Productivity, this Manager role will be responsible for uplifting the capability and performance of our people across Personal Banking.
You will be identifying capability gaps and performance opportunities as well as designing and implementing the solutions that best leverage the opportunity or close the gap in collaboration with the team and business partners.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading a portfolio of work and being accountable for uplifting capability and driving business improvement
- Identifying performance improvement opportunities across Personal Bank
- Designing and delivering banker pathways that create an environment to build capability and performance across key business areas
- Coaching and developing a team of consultants
- Managing the relationship with key stakeholders across the value chain
- Continuously improving the team tool kit and skills
What you will bring:
To be successful in the role you will be have proven leadership experience (this role has approx. 5 direct reports). Further to this you will have:
- Proven ability in identifying performance opportunities.
- Well-developed stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Proven ability in building strong, credible stakeholder relationships at various levels.
- Strong delivery capability, project and change skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
If you have the skills and drive that we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.
To help keep our community safe, candidates are required to comply with vaccine requirements outlined in state based public health orders.