Maintenance/ Service Plumber
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Private Advertiser
Goldman Plumbing is looking to expand our Melbourne team of Plumbers and Service Technicians.
– General commercial re-active and scheduled maintenance
– The replacement and upgrading of hot and warm water systems
– The upgrading and replacement of fixtures and tapware.
– All general maintenance
– Great at problem solving
– Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
Experience in the following would be highly regarded
– The scheduled servicing of TMVâ€™s
– Backflow testing and servicing
– The scheduled servicing of hot and warm water systems
– The scheduled servicing and maintenance of Hydronic Heating Systems
Skills and experience
- Must be registered with the VBA
- Current Drivers License, current police check and working with children check.
- Great communication skills.
- Willingness to undertake training in the areas of hot/warm water and hydronic heating systems, servicing and repairs.
Specialist training will be provided to the right person
Wages negotiable based on experience.
Vehicle, Phone, Ipad and uniforms supplied.
Applications encouraged from plumbers of all ages.