Maintenance & Quality Control Team Member
Job Location: Sydney South West & M5 Corridor
Employer: Samaro Real Estate
An opportunity has arisen for a proactive Maintenance & Quality Control Team Member to join our Samaro Homes Team. Working closely with our construction team your role will consist of conducting quality control checks throughout the residential build process, working through practical completion defects, coordinating relevant trades to complete rectification works and providing maintenance requirements inline with our 90 Day Warranty policy.
The applicant should be hands on, ideally with a carpentry background however not essential and Ideally this role would suit a tradesperson with a background in either painting, construction and building, electrical or plumbing fields. But if you have hands-on practical skills and experience with general property repairs we want to hear from you!
Successful applicant will be/have:
- A problem solver
- Ensure works are completed to manufacturers requirements and the relevant standards
- Ability to assess, identify and solve building related problem
- Confident in addressing issues with trades
- Capable of working independently and with a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Solutions focused
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- Read/understand floorplans
- Manage your time and workload using technology
- Hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate
This is a full time opportunity predominantly based within the Camden & Wollondilly LGA ( projects will grow beyond these area) immediate start , Monday to Friday, and you will need to have your own vehicle and tools for the job.
If you feel this role is right for you, Please submit your cover letter and resume.