Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Fletcher Building Limited
Competitive Package – Part of Fletcher Building!
Baron Insulation is a subsidiary of Fletcher Insulation, a member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines & Stramit.
Located in Keysborough, Victoria, Baron Insulation is proud of the reputation it has gained in the supply of insulation products to the commercial building industry – a reputation of quality, speed, service, competitiveness, technical support and a solid focus on the customer.
About the Role:
We currently have a vacancy for a Maintenance Fitter to join our small dynamic team in Keysborough. You will be involved in hands-on preventative maintenance, repairs refurbishments and maintenance planning.
As well as:
- Based on-site in Keysborough covering all production lines
- Preventative and reactive maintenance, ad-hoc projects
- Installing, commissioning and training on various manufacturing machines
- Having strong safety focus, communication and working in a team
To be successful in this role you must enjoy working with people, have excellent communication skills and pride yourself on exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Qualified Fitter or Mechanical certificate or equivalent
- Experience in machine-based manufacturing environments or equipment
- Willingness to share knowledge and or learn new skills
If you enjoy teamwork in a Manufacturing environment, please apply TODAY!