Maintenance Cleaning Personnel
Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Employer: Regents Garden Group Pty Ltd
$30 – $34.99 per hour
About the business
Regents Garden Group is a world leader in aged care residencies and retirement living. Regents Garden facilities have won many coveted awards for their design and are renowned in the industry for superior care and excellent customer service.
With five facilities north and south of the river, this is a busy and varied role with a high level of job satisfaction for the right applicant.
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated person to join the team at our prestigious facility in Booragoon.
Working under the direction of the Maintenance Manager the role will include working at our Booragoon facility and occasional cover at other facilities as required.
Reporting to the maintenance manager responsibilities include:
* Carrying out maintenance cleaning tasks according to facility policies, procedures, standards and maintenance cleaning schedules.
* Assisting the maintenance manager with general maintenance tasks as required.
* Relieving the facility maintenance manager when on leave and relieving the maintenance cleaning personnel at other Regents Garden facilities if required.
– Maintenance cleaning of:
– Windows/doors (including glass, fly wire and tracks);
– En-Suites (including tiles/grout, shower curtains and surface tops);
– Bedrooms ( including carpet / vinyl and tiled floors);
– Specific bedroom/en-suite detailing and painting after resident departures,
– Carpet cleaning
– Common area cleaning and maintenance
– Kitchen and servery cleaning and maintenance
– External environments including, but not limited to removal of spiders/ cobwebs, cleaning of paths /mats / bin areas / patios and courtyards.
– General gardening tasks as directed by the maintenance manager.
– Other aspects of the facility environment with the assistance of external providers where necessary.
– Carry out Preventative Maintenance cleaning program as scheduled.
– Assisting maintenance manager with handling and storage of chemicals.
Benefits and perks
Great Hours Monday – Friday 7.30 – 3.30.
Salary as per the Enterprise Agreement.
A great organisation with positive working environments.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will be required to:
Demonstrate Basic knowledge of maintenance procedures and repairs
Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
Demonstrate a “can do attitude”
Ability to work as part of a team
A current National Police Certificate
To be considered for this role, it is a requirement that you have been vaccinated against both COVID-19 and Influenza or be willing to have the vaccines prior to starting work.