Machine Operators – Wool Manufacturing
Toll People are currently seeking Machine Operators/General Hands for our client based in Salisbury South. This role is working for one of the world’s largest wool manufacturers and will operate on a roating roster (12 hour shifts).
- Machine operating in a busy wool plant
- General maintenance and cleaning of machinery
- Assisting in packing and logistics
- Carry out all duties within set time frames and follow instructions
- Ensure compliance and safety is adhered to at all times
Skills & Experience
- Physically fit for repetitive manual handling
- Able to work in a wool manufacturing environment
- Forklift ticket (advantageous)
- Confined space ticket (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and good numeracy skills
- 12 hour shifts
- Rotating roster across day & night shift
- Onsite parking
- Career progression
- Ongoing training & support
About Toll People
Toll People are Australia’s most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development.
If you’re interested in this role, please click on ‘Apply’
Toll Group does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies and will not pay any placement fees relating to such unsolicited resume referrals.
All applicants must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and/or drug & alcohol testing as required.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples, and those of all ages, genders and abilities.