Machine Operators – Rotating Roster!
Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: asap recruitment
ASAP Recruitment’s high profile client, one of Australia’s leading manufacturers, is looking for experienced and mechanically minded Machine Operators to start immediately in Boxhill.
Ongoing roles are available for the right candidates.
Duties in this role include:
- Machinery operation, including machine setting and fault finding.
- Performing quality control inspections.
- Adhering to company safety and quality policies and procedures.
- Downtime and corrective action reporting.
- Rotating rosters across both a 5 & 7 day roster.
To be successful in this role you MUST possess the following:
- Have at least 1+ years’ of machine operation experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience with highly automated systems & processes.
- Have reliable transport & PPE.
- Flexible in working overtime.
- Possess a technical understanding of high speed machinery & strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with Robotics preferable.
- Capable of working within a small team or independently as required.
What’s on OFFER:
- Great Rates!
- Terrific Team Environment.
- Temp to Perm Role.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this position please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB.