Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
$50,000 – $54,999
Duons Group specialises in high-speed radio telecommunications and electronic repairs. Duons has activities in France, Ivory Coast, Mexico, Australia, and New Caledonia.
Duons is seeking a Full Time Logistics / Administration Assistant to join its small close-knit team. The position is to be filled immediately.
The position is based in Geebung, Brisbane.
About the role
We are seeking a Logistics / Administration Assistant to support our daily business operations here in Australia.
You will be responsible for the daily operations and logistics of the Duons warehouse, including shipping and receiving of out/inbound goods and general logistic warehousing duties. This role will also include but is not limited to, administrative data entry, production of daily client reporting, ordering, a high level of customer service and general administration duties.
- Logistics / Warehousing (packing, receiving, data entry, reporting, organising couriers, etc.)
- Providing administrative support to the General Manager and other staff as needed
- Help to provide and maintain a high-level of Customer Service
- Basic Administrative Duties (answering the phone, email inquiries, mail sorting, etc.)
- Taking meeting minutes where required
- Correspondence with the New Caledonia office.
- International Import and Exporting knowledge
- Partial or fluent French speaking knowledge a must.
- Competitive Salary plus Superannuation
- Young team with strong willingness of development
- Multi-cultural work environment
- Close to train station / onsite parking
Skills and experience
- At least 2 yearsâ€™ experience in Warehousing, Logistics experience
- International Logistics (Import Export) advantageous
- Strong Computer Skills
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Good Data Entry Skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- French speaking
No Agency applications will be considered.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
Please note only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted.