Locksmith Brisbane – Mobile Locksmith
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Amalgamated Locksmiths, Newstead
Moblie Locksmith Brisbane
Amalgamated Locksmiths is seeking an enthusiastic energetic Qualified Locksmiths/Tradesperson and apprentice with a min. of 2 years experience to join our Team at Northgate in Brisbane.
position offered for a full time Tradesman or Apprentice with experience on the road.
The position responsibilities are
- General Locksmith Duties
- Domestic, Commercial & Industrial Lock Installations
- Restricted Master Key System
- Automotive Transponder Programming and Duplication (optional)
- Dealing with customers and quoting travelling all over Brisbane
Requirements for this application
- Trade Qualified Locksmith Tradesperson or Apprentice may apply with min of 2 years experience
- Resume showing previous experience
- Copy of your current Queensland Security Licence
- Copy of your Trades Certificate or equivalent
- A current Queensland Drivers Licence
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
- Good judgement and problem solving ability
- Flexible, reliable and well presented
- Friendly, mature and approachable manner
- Great communication skills with a strong focus on sales and customer service
- Organisational and time management skills with the ability to think ahead, prioritise workload and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision & as part of a team
You will be provided with a work ute, mobile phone and work shirts.
Above Award Wages will be negotiated based on experience at time of interview.
Work hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4 pm.
forward your Resume and required attachments to [email protected]
5/79 Old Toombul rd , Northgate
mail: [email protected]