Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Teys Australia Pty Ltd
Teys Australia is an innovative Australian food business with home grown pride and global reach. Drawing on more than 70 yearsâ€™ experience in the beef industry, our team of over 4,500 focus their energy and expertise on delivering value to our communities, customers and consumers.
As one the leading beef processors and exporters in Australia, we are a proud partner to over 7,000 Aussie beef producers and some of the largest names in fresh food retailing in the country. In a joint venture with Cargill, Teys Australia has retained its strong founding family connections and it is this rich heritage that drives our future.
About the Role
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Loadout Clerk to join our new state of the art automated Brisbane Centralised Cold Store team based at the Port of Brisbane. As the Loadout Clerk, you will liaise with customers, shipping/freight companies, AQIS and our Group Support Logistics team to coordinate product delivery.
A day in the life of a Loadout Clerk will see you:
- Compiling, dispatching and maintaining appropriate records for documentation including consign notes and shipping tables.
- Scheduling of export containers through our Logistics support team and transport companies.
- Working closely with our Quality Officers to ensure loads are appropriate for despatch, consignment notes are completed and seal tags are applied.
- Processing general data entry.
If you are passionate about Logistics, working within a dedicated team and building rapport with both internal and external stakeholders, then this is the role for you!
We currently have Loadout Clerk opportunities on day, afternoon and night shift.
We are looking for a passionate team member to join the team:
- Prior experience in a similar role will be high regarded.
- Energetic and committed, you will have high levels of attention to detail and numeracy, supported by exceptional communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must, allowing you to build relationships across the business.
What We Offer
- Work within a fast paced, collaborative business with a great reputation in the community and the industry.
- Permanent full time role, competitive pay rate/applicable loadings, annual bonus opportunities and employee benefits.
- Brisbane Cold Store is located just 25 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
- Be part of a dedicated and experienced team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment within a growing business offering excellent career development and opportunities, we encourage you to APPLY via SEEK today OR send your resume and cover letter directly to the Nicole Molander, at [email protected] by COB Monday, 22 November 2021.