Licensed Conveyancer/Property Paralegal
Job Location: Sydney North West & Hills District
Employer: Private Advertiser
We are a legal practice located in Epping and are looking to employ a permanent full time Licensed Conveyancer/Property Paralegal. The successful applicant will ideally have at least 5 years experience.
This well established firm has an opportunity for a highly confident Licensed Conveyancer or experienced Property Paralegal.
Working in a high-volume environment, your matter exposure will include purchase and sale of property, strata and general property related matters.
In this role you will have full file management responsibilities and your duties will include:
- Extensive client liaison;
- Reviewing instructions;
- Document and correspondence creation;
- Managing all incoming correspondence;
- Reviewing documents;
- Drafting contracts and all property related documentation;
- Conducting property related enquiries and reviewing same;
- Preparing for, arranging and attending exchanges and settlements (PEXA);
- Calculation of settlement figures;
- All general administrative tasks as required.
The successful applicant must have extensive property/conveyancing experience, high attention to detail and excellent client service skills.
Please submit your covering letter and resume through Seek or by email to [email protected] Applications close 5:00pm Monday, 6 December 2021.