Lending Operations Manager
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Mars Recruitment
$120000.00 – $140000.00 p.a. + Package
An excellent opportunity have come available to join a growing digital bank within financial services for a well-rounded Lending Operations Manager.
This role would suit a candidate with excellent skills in designing, implementing and daily running of business banking operational processes and procedures. The Lending Operations Manager is accountable for establishing the new lending facilities and subsequence portfolio management.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Define, implement and deliver the end-to-end lending operations requirements, policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Deliver and maintain the operational controls, frameworks, policies and reporting capabilities.
- Work with the business to develop and own the business continuity plans.
- Facilitate the execution of new transactions by effective engagement of upstream and downstream teams to establish accounts and allow funding to occur.
- Manage customer service requests spanning across establishment, maintenance and general enquiries to ensure all needs are met.
- Business, finance, accounting or other relevant tertiary qualification
- Previous management experience and ongoing development of operations team essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in banking lending processes preferably within Australia, and within Institutional and/or business banking
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to work with internal teams
If you have the relevant skills and would like to learn more about the opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]